• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! journals

plantnoob

i was just wondering when is generally considered an apt time to start a journal on here ? ive been planning and learning for a while now and although at the moment its just a bare tank with nothing in terms of photos worth showing , i have drawn up a design , settled on specs , chosen plants and even drawn up a little planting layout schematic . im hoping to be up and planted in about 3 weeks . what i wonder though is wether what ive got so far , coupled with the time its going to be until im planted is of sufficient interest to start up , or if i should wait a while .

You should start when you set up the tank, if you look at some journals people star them even before getting the tank ;) so its really up to you when you want to start, you can just place all your kit list and take it from there ;)

You can start with whatever you want really. There are lots that start from exactly the same position you are in at the moment:thumbup:

I'm only speaking as a reader, as I've never done one!

Hi.
As soon as you know your planning a planted tank is soon enough. If you have the tank then that's the start :) .... I think George Farmer has referred to it as 'delayed gratification'! Get us all intrigued to see more....
Planning is all part of the journey, I say go for it :)
Cheerio,
Ady.

thanks for the input . i think i may as well start the ball rolling . it will make it feel official ;)

Back