• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi from Milton Keynes

windyboona

Hi there guys , just set up my new tank that I've been collecting together since November ,so will be needing all your advice in the coming months .
P.s how do I put up some pics ?
Laters Pete

Hi there windyboona, welcome to the forum.
Here's a link 'how to post a picture':
How to! - How do you post a picture | UK Aquatic Plant Society
Don't forget to use the search function at the top right of the page, and the advanced search option in the headers....you'll be surprised how many questions have been asked and answered before ;)
Cheerio and happy reading :)
Ady.

Hmmm that didn't quite work !
on the right hand side of the imageshack page there is a menu, click on "Links to share this image" then copy the URL for the direct link and post it here using the "Inset Image" button on the text editor bar ;)

The following code:
Code:
[ATTACH=full]37492[/ATTACH]

Will display this image!

photofeb16160537.jpg

Attachments

• photofeb16160537.jpg
    photofeb16160537.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 67
Hi there ,since planting up my tank last saturday ive noticed that the vallisneria nana isint doing to well it looks as if it might be melting.Does c02 cause this in these plants. see attached image ,on the left hand side of tank.
cheers Pete
photomar07165757.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi windy,
Vallisinera sp. are sensitive to liquid carbon products, so if your using these it may be the cause of the melt.
Also, maybe start a journal, that way youll get lots of helpful advice on a range of subjects through the tanks life from within the right subforum ;)
Any plant specific questions will be better placed in the plants sub forum :thumbup: This 'new members introductions' section is really just for introducing and welcomes.

Cheerio,
Ady.

Back