• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tropica

jatazman

Seedling
Does anyone know where I can find a price list for Tropica plants
Just downloaded their catalogue and am looking through it and deciding which plants I'd like, however, I've no idea how much they are gonna cost me and this will have an impact on what I ultimately purchase

retailers sell them at different prices :? so its pot luck really.

i know this is like swearing, but when im desperate to buy tropica i go to pets at home on there delivery day and get tropica at cheapo prices. other than that try aqua essentials.

mark

Yeah I have to admit it was abit annoying looking through the tropica book and seeing their plants price group/pot number. Great. But means nothing as each retailer sells them to whichever price point they feel like :(

In the catalogue you will see a product code ranging from 2 to 14, I think. 2 is the least expensive, so expect to pay around £3 per pot, up to around £30 for a code 14 (like a large fern attached to wood).

Pets at Home and some other stores will order Tropica plants via 'random' selection, where Tropica choose what they send. A lucky-dip, if you like, depending on Tropica's stock at that time.

Tropica are more expensive, but as with most things, you get what you pay for...

I can recommend our sponsors to purchase Tropica plants from.

George Farmer said:
In the catalogue you will see a product code ranging from 2 to 14, I think. 2 is the least expensive, so expect to pay around £3 per pot, up to around £30 for a code 14 (like a large fern attached to wood).

thank you george, gives a good idea of avg costing :D

If you buy from one of our sponsors you are also getting something which has been looked after and will most likely be in good condition when it arrives.

For me I would only ever buy Tropica via the internet or none tropica only if I could physically see the plant in the shop. I have had bad experiences with the two other big online plant people in the past to put me off totally. The species they send you never seem to match up with what you actually want, this is why Tropica is great because they are all the correct plants.

Back