• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

20cm cube.

Third:
a3y4uru7.jpg

Don't worry about size of staury. It's a perfect plant for this size tank, we good flow co2 and light And of course ferts Yourll grow it no worries and then we some slick trimming it will make the scape so much better. Plenty of nanos use it. Think of it as a better looking Anubias for the leaf shape ;) haha

Give the rocks a miss and just use wood. I dare ya I dare ya haha

I may well use it. I've grown it before so im happy I could do it. I'm currently thinking an hc fore ground, mini hairgrass possibly as part of the background and between some of the wood, mini java fern on the wood and maybe even some moss and then the smallest leaf sized stem I can find. I want to make this tank look like its a lot bigger than it really is.

The real second does it for me mate
I think once planted the 1st and 3rd won't look all that.
The 2nd with some nice little clumps on staury around the base 'nooks' of wood. Decorative sand out front, if you have the bottle go for Glosso BUT keep it trim! Veeeeery trim. If you have had success with HC try that.

EDIT

Just see your post

I know what you mean about trying to scale it but some ppl use all small plants...some use bigger plants in from with finer to the back as it creates an elusion of depth.

Yes looking back I do really like the second. Ive never grown glosso or hc but am very up for giving one a go. I'm more thinking of only having a small beach of sand of I do use some. I really want to add rocks hmmm.

I think I have made my mind up on this scape so far
vypasuqe.jpg
but that is subject to change. I will using Ada Amazonia that im hoping to cap with powder but my just blend some standard and see how that works out. Also tempted to dry start it while I get all equipment sorted.

Don't blend!!! Just sieve it :)
Nice scape
You've got a subscriber ;)

I must not have. I've been subscribing crazzzzzy haha

Yeh you can blend but it just looks like mud. I usually just buy the powder form but I've seen ppl sieve it and use the smaller stuff all on top, worked well.

Sorry about last night isaac.... got a little too P*ssed to drive last night, scored a hatrick in a very important game and ended up quietly celebrating lol you in this morning? Willows in bed so could run it over now?

Mate that's ok. I was more than a little
P*ssed last night aswell. Spent over £150. Um I'm still p*ssed right now
And might go back to bed for a bit so probably not the best idea thismorning.

Back