• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

90 cm " Back in the game "

Beautiful looking tank, I can only dream of getting mine to look that good; thumbup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right so, a little update...... I received some great rare plants from Alan (Meant to be for my new nano but thought I'd grow them on in my 90cm scape first) Rotala Sp Ceylon, Blyxa alternifolia, Rotala Macranda mini type, Limnophila mini sp.'Vietnam' and ordered some Bolbitis and Microsorum Trident that will stay in this setup. So after some quick prep on the tank I got the new plants in and although the back left corner is a temporary layout I actually quite like it. Must say it's on the heavy photo side..... but I love looking at pics so hope you do to!

FTS
photo-20-Edit_zpsc2a92c45.jpg

Some of the new plants....They look great in the flesh.....will be getting some more soon.
photo-19-Edit_zpsbbee8968.jpg

Rotala Sp Ceylon pearling like a beaut!
photo-29-Edit_zps2160e3fe.jpg

Random Pics
photo-25-Edit_zps4583fec3.jpg

Lonely Assasin
photo-18-Edit_zps712377b8.jpg

Shrimps enjoying the new Bolbitis
photo-27-Edit_zps7dfaa823.jpg

photo-21-Edit_zpsa4e072db.jpg

This is a fav of mine
photo-25-Edit-Edit_zps48e109bb.jpg

Now it also might surprise you all if I said all these photo's are taken on my iphone 5! Comments welcomed as always.

Wow ben! iPhone pics! Is it the new canon iPhone, cos these pics are really really good.

The fts, is great, reminds me of one of Mark Evans scapes. Really well executed.

Wow ben! iPhone pics! Is it the new canon iPhone, cos these pics are really really good.

The fts, is great, reminds me of one of Mark Evans scapes. Really well executed.

Thanks Ian, thanks for the kind words the fact it even gets close to reminding you of one of Marks scape is a great compliment.... yes all on the iphone 5 using selective focusing and then edited with the Snap speed app. I'm a large format printer by day so see hundreds of pics and gear every week and have a canon 7d with l series lenses..... it never sees the light of day now, always shooting on my iphone 5 and the results with the right editing are amazing!

Tbh, the iPhone doesn't have a bad camera when you know how to use it. Even the 5mp cam was ok. Have you seen that new lens you can attach? The olloclip?

Must check out that app.

Snapspeed app is absolutely great! I use there Photoshop plugins in work..... serious editing software indeed! As for the lens...... no I haven't seen it, will be googling that within a min! With a bit of patience and for a quick fix camera (No need to get the lights etc out) they're perfect.

Hi all,

Well, I've had an eventful month and it comes down to an exciting house move in around 5 weeks time, so I thought I'd give people the chance to take a look at my tank and put first dibs on plants, fish and shrimp. The new house is a good distance from my old one and it means having to break down my setup. Most of the plants are for sale, anyone local or who wishes to travel to me can take the 10 or so Peruvian tetras for free I won't post them. Will keep my wild green tetras for my sons tank. Will get a list of plants and pic of the tank up in the for sale section within the coming week and just stick your name down if your interested. Stones and man I won't be for sale. I will be back with a new scape once settle into my new house in the coming months. Thanks Ben

Back