• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Rise of the Iwasabi-Kusa

Looks better each time i see it Jack.The stem colouring in some plants very different and more pronounced than when grown submersed and Yes mate you can tell the difference with the new light.Also the HC is making an effort to get up the rock!Cheers mark
Sure is mate! lol its climbing as hard as it can!

Is that anubias at the edge there in pic 4? Hydrocotyle is looking amazing!!
Yes mate it is. Im hoping it pulls itself together but im not sure. ! I have covered it up for a couple days to see if I can bring it round.

You haven't buried the rhizomes have you? Just checking!;) I've just started a little riverbank style tank(only about 5 litres when full!) with an emersed area for growing a carpeting plant. Hopefully I can have plants as healthy as your's...:)
Cheers

Hello everyone,

I thought I would just drop in and say hi to all that have contributed to my threads. I'm sad to see all my pics are gone so I apologies if now these threads are not much use for people to see! I cannot seem to find any pics that I can even update these with so that is a shame, i think I had removed my flickr account without thinking in advance..

I have had a fair few months out of the planted tank world as you may know, but can finally say I am looking to set up my next tank soon! which I am very excited to say!

Thanks guys, look forward to speaking soon :)

Hi Jack, I liked what i could see :thumbup: Will you be doing more this year?? I hope so ;)

Yes I hope so!! I need to find my self a pretty jar and a decent light, I sold my kit a few month ago to find moving house so need to start again! I always just used a basic ikea desk lamp that seemed to work. What sort of set up do you use for your wabi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ho good looking forward to following ;) Let me know sometimes i lose track of threads :(:)

In the winter there in a tank with a 30w led 6500k garden flood light over the top :)
In the summer there on a sideboard but not in direct sunlight :) Left a couple by the window last year and forgot them :banghead: They got cooked :arghh::arghh:

Back