• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Bio Bubble - OMG that is awful

Gill

Just saw this listed on ebay, so had a look for it on youtube.
MY god what an awful design, how long before the Plastic fails when you lift up the dome and all the water pours out.

As soon as he opened it up and saw the plastic, I was Like OMFG that is just wrong. That is the plastic they use for camping water storage thingies.
Will sell well as a gimmick untill people realise just how crap it is.

OMG! this is not a good idea :( - did they think that even if you if you were to keep fish in it that they may get trapped in the corrugated sides if it was raised and lowered?

I haven't watched the vid but the pic/freeze frame looks like something for an ellephant birth controll. (cap). :).

Wow how can he live with himself trying to sell that death trap? Lets just hope it fails abysmally

The way he was talking about it I thought he was away to suggest a goldfish or some unsuitable fish like that. Surely tanks like that should be sold with a warning that only small fish can be kept in there...

Yeah, but it comes in 6 colours!
Perhaps even worse than the clock betta tank, not quite as bad as fish keyrings......AWFUL!

Perhaps even worse than the clock betta tank
Wow, I just looked on Amazon at this clock and I quote from the description,"the world's first soothing clock that is a healthy home for Betta Fish".
Absolutely unbelievable, a healthy home?! The saddest thing is that new fishkeepers will think that that could be an easy way into the hobby. I think these sort of tanks should be illegal, personally.

You should check out fish keyring....shocking!

Back