• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where can I get some 5Kg Fe?

Many thanks for the link, considering the 5Kg is about the same price as 2x2Kg if can't find elsewhere will get from here ;) used to get a 5Kg for £35

Paulo, Do you buy 5KG fe's and then chuck when they are done? I've managed to get a huge Pub bottle but cant find anywhere to refill in Manc. (no car so limited in travelling). How long do they last and what size tank etc? considering how much I spend on everything else this may be the way to go!

Hmm, so tempting. The thing is I can only afford a chinese reg and solenoid and i'm not sure how well they would work. My buget is £50 max. I would much rather do my own reg build but then I'm talking £100+ ... Descisions descisions
I brought a Lunapet (german company) regulator one of the best that were out there, not sure about the chinese imports never tried one! There are plenty of discussions on regulators in the CO2 section. ;)

Paulo, Do you buy 5KG fe's and then chuck when they are done? I've managed to get a huge Pub bottle but cant find anywhere to refill in Manc. (no car so limited in travelling). How long do they last and what size tank etc? considering how much I spend on everything else this may be the way to go!
I just chuck them out when empty, no where to refill them locally! but at £25 each 5Kg can't really argue when local LFS wants £30 to refill a 2Kg bottle! the 5Kg lasts about 9-10 months on my 125 liter tank, but I push it hard on the tank.

If you ever get to the Bracknell area there's a guy does me 5kg ones for £20

Back