• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

One day...

Iain Sutherland

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
I long the day that i can walk into every Maidenhead Aquatics to see this... (other Aquarium supply stores are available.)
invitro_zpsdb1e0dc2.jpg

I went in to my local maidenhead this weekend, pretty awful place bar a couple of uncommon livebearers and a nice marine tank. This reminds me, as I was waiting they had a list of policies that they stick to, ' we will not sell goldfish to aquaria of less than 13 litres of volume' was one of them. No way is 13l acceptable for any fish IMO, let alone a goldfish :(
They really need to run with the times and stock planted tank equipment.

i do my best at work (MA) to stock planted tank stuff but its hard because partners and senior partners sometimes dont understand the customer base that loves that kind off stuff. Plus the list of suppliers that have planted tank stuff that we can use isnt the biggest. Pretty much just TMC, JBL and Aquadistri for colombo and tools. JBL are pretty backwards, no NPK ferts, ph controlled CO2 kits and think no amount of LED's could grow java fern.

Tbh ADC in London is better. It's not clinical looking like that but it has loads of substrates and sands tools glassware ferts TONs of plants including mosses masses of planted tanks too.

ADC has a cool collection of tanks its always nice to go and see what they are up to plus they have most of the gear to..
maybe a shop revamp might help

Back