• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Any body used these ?

HI dude yeah i've seen them about you need the correct driver for them that can be the expensive part:)

Iv got an electrical friend who has a driver laying around , do you think they will be sufficient ?

Hi not Sure it depends on what you are wanting to do with them but at that price its worth a go dude you may need a few strips but light is light and plants are not bothered were it comes from as long as there is enough. you may be on to something so its worth a bash then you can let us all know how you get on:)

Right , looking to wire these up tomorrow.
They will be lighting a small 15l nano so only one strip needed , but if they are sufficient then I don't see a problem adding more strips for a larger tank, will post some photos tomorrow if all goes to plan :)

Theres a video on YouTube , people use these for their helicopters at night il find the video they seem pretty bright on the vid so lets wait and see :D

Not the greatest video but shows their pretty bright , in the vid he has blue, green and also red I believe.

Back