• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Found a great supply of Seiryu Stone/Mini Landscape Rock

I haven't managed to find any, could you point me in the right direction Paulo?

Ok when I have looked there before I don't think it was that cheap. The funny thing is I do actually need some stuff from there anyway so wil be oordering from them soon. :)

Hi everyone, I found a dealer on Ebay that sells various types of aquatic rock including the above and dragon stone for very reasonable prices and very fast delivery. I bought 10kg for £25.90 of landscape rock which I thought was a bargain so I thought I'd share it.

Here is the link: Rock Natural Decor, Substrate items in Andys Aquatics and Reptile Centre store on eBay!
How big is your tank, Cookie? Mini Landscape and Dragon Stone do raise the hardness of your water but with a good volume of water and reasonable frequency of water changes it shouldn't make too much difference. Also, I haven't seen too many bad effects from water being a bit on the hard side anyway.

I'll take the cheap Manten Stone Road
I'd love to find a road of Mantan Stone :lol:

How big is your tank, Cookie? Mini Landscape and Dragon Stone do raise the hardness of your water but with a good volume of water and reasonable frequency of water changes it shouldn't make too much difference.

Hi Dan, my tank is 60 litres but I'm splitting some of the rock and rescaping my nano. I'm pretty strict with my water changes so shouldn't be too bad do you think?

If I do we'll split it :D

And if you find a CHEAP road of Manten can you include me in that split. Its lovely stuff but out of my price range. Out of interest, the seiryu that you said raises hardness... Im guessing that would be great for a tanganyikan cichlid tank ? I know that cichlids and plants often dont meld well but with smaller ones they would possibly be ok. Would the higher hardness affect plants adversely?

And if you find a CHEAP road of Manten can you include me in that split. Its lovely stuff but out of my price range. Out of interest, the seiryu that you said raises hardness... Im guessing that would be great for a tanganyikan cichlid tank ? I know that cichlids and plants often dont meld well but with smaller ones they would possibly be ok. Would the higher hardness affect plants adversely?

Its fine in normal setups, just the TDS raises quite quickly without doing massive Changes. :)

Back