• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Edge 23

looking very smart.is it running the standard halogens or the led upgrade
cheers
Martin

Another photo would be good. Nice to see the progress. I'm running the 46 led light bar on mine from the Fluval 46 litre. It's a straight swap only 4 screws takes about 5 mins to change and you get the blue led's for the moonlight look. Check out my journal
Cheers
Martin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Superb growth looks really healthy. Well done

That is one sweet looking edge- any specs on the led bulbs, plant list etc? I've got one in the loft, inclined to pull it out seeing this... Keep it up!

Nice one - think ill pull the edge out of the loft & get started, lol!

Go for it, you know it makes sense
Cheers
Martin

That is a beautiful looking set-up. I love that red plant (which one is it in your list?) and I'm amazed that it is doing so well under the LEDs. Has your dad upgraded the Leds from the original ones? A friend of mine has the Fluval Edge 46 and the lighting is quite weak. Could he upgrade too? :)

Hi buddy thanks the plant is Alternanthera reineckii 'Mini'..

Grows really well in there :) as for the lighting it had old halogen bulbs witch are standard on the 23L models, I just replaced with the led ones they do (there's a link a few posts up too the ones) .. I'm sure the 46L has the led strip bar? (Sure someone will confirm)

Cheers

That is a beautiful looking set-up. I love that red plant (which one is it in your list?) and I'm amazed that it is doing so well under the LEDs. Has your dad upgraded the Leds from the original ones? A friend of mine has the Fluval Edge 46 and the lighting is quite weak. Could he upgrade too? :)
Hello mate yes the Fluval 46 litre can have the upgrade 48 led light unit fitted to it,simple to fit only 4 screws its the same one that i've fitted to my 23 litre
Cheers
Martin

Back