• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello all

Marc Boulton

Seedling
I was talking with George on Twitter and he directed me to the forum so I thought I'll join up.

My passion is keeping African Cichlids, but I'm about to start a new nano planted tank project with my son.

Regards
-Marc

Hi Marc, which Africans do you keep ? Malawis or Tangs ? (or both). Would you be bolly12345 on youtube ? If so I love your videos mate :)

Hi, yes that's me and cheers.

Just picked up a AquaNano 40. Looking forward to getting stuck in.

Ah brilliant thanks for doing that.

I've changed the scape a few times since that video. I'll have to post some pictures.

Just a quick one, I've been reasearching mini CO2 units suitable for the AquaNano 40 but as I've only uses DIY ones in the past. I was wondering if you could recommend one?

Thanks

I was wondering if you could recommend one?
Tricky one, there are small ones like the one Tropica do, but they have small 92g bottles which don't last very long and become expensive in the long run, but next to a small tank they look pretty cool, then you had disposable bottle regulators where you can buy 500g bottles for little more than those 92g bottles, then you have FE regulators which in the long run work out cheaper but are large and not very pretty, or you can buy Pro setups like the JBL CO2 kit where most LFS refill the 500G Bottles, again expensive to buy and to refill!so depends on budget and looks in which choice you go with, hope that helps.

Back