• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bit of eye candy...

so i thought i may as well just use this thread as somewhere to post video clips i stumble into i like... there may even be a few that are either in the media gallery already or can be added???

ADA view video recently posted...

just stumbled into this guy on youtube and not only does he have some beautiful scapes but the videography is pretty easy on the eye as well.
I've been a huge fan of Norbert's work since the early 00s. One of the best European Nature Aquarium aquascapers there are, and probably partly responsible for Poland and other Eastern European countries being so involved in aquascaping.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Sorry for adding to this Iain, i can remove if you'd like, but for anyone who is interested heres part 2 of the Adrie Baumann "River Side" Discus Aquascape with the fish in too :)

just stumbled into this guy on youtube and not only does he have some beautiful scapes but the videography is pretty easy on the eye as well.

And who said Manzi is better than Redmoor?

Check this out guys, watched like 10 times this weekend, found accidentallly while searching for vivariums paludariums as want to build one myself at home:

Ant the timelapse:

Not in there no, the only place would be at home but again it will have to win the space with current plans to get a 6ft high tech tank soon :eek: Just waiting for the rent contract renewal haha.

Sorry for adding to this Iain, i can remove if you'd like, but for anyone who is interested heres part 2 of the Adrie Baumann "River Side" Discus Aquascape with the fish in too :)

I had the pleasure to scape a tank with Adrie at the weekend...he was a top bloke and hopefully we did the scape justice. Ill get some pics up soon.

Back