• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tropica 1-2 Grow!

NanoJames

Hello again folks!:wave:
I have a bit of money at the moment and was looking at the above range of plants. Are they really as great as they claim to be? Or are they a bunch of rubbish?!:lol: If anyone has feedback or pictures that would be great. I was looking especially at the Eleocharis sp. Mini, would this be a good one to go for?
Cheers

Hi James,i've only bought 1 plant so far, an ammania but i was very impressed with the quality of it and it's growing really well, so i will defo be buying again
Cheers
Martin

Hi Martin
Thanks for letting me know. Did they grow as quickly as it says they will on the pot?
Think it all comes down to the setup they are going to be grown in mate, But iv used a few pots of a few different types and you do get a lot more plantlets for your money..

But im sure some other ppl will fill you in better :)

Cheers
Aron

quality is great and if you are not ready to plant them, you can leave it in the pot and water when you can

Hi Martin
Thanks for letting me know. Did they grow as quickly as it says they will on the pot?
James, they've only been in a couple of weeks but the growth so far is very good.
Cheers
Martin

Hi all
Just to let you know, the Eleoch. 'mini', will grow taller (size like the parvula) when growing above water. So don't get scared, it's underwater you get the mini-effect
Mick.

Hi all
Just to let you know, the Eleoch. 'mini', will grow taller (size like the parvula) when growing above water. So don't get scared, it's underwater you get the mini-effect
Mick.
Thanks for that! I wouldn't mind trimming it down lots as long as it would spread outwards nicely! Hopefully it wouldn't just grow up and not out...:)

Your wellcome:) - and it will grow sidewards, not to worry. Usually a bit slower growing than parvula, though.
Mick.

Best plants I've used so far. Super healthy, no risk of any algae, snails or pesticides, great value as there's so many (small) plants. I wish all species were available this way!

I recently set up a 90x45x45 using 1-2-Grow exclusively. The growth in the first 10 days has been remarkable, and I'm not running particularly high energy levels. Look out for another journal soon. :)

Best plants I've used so far. Super healthy, no risk of any algae, snails or pesticides, great value as there's so many (small) plants. I wish all species were available this way! I recently set up a 90x45x45 using 1-2-Grow exclusively. The growth in the first 10 days has been remarkable, and I'm not running particularly high energy levels. Look out for another journal soon.
Thanks a lot George! Have you attempted a dry start with them? If you did how did you find they grew?
Cheers:)

Back