• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Wokingham UK!

Shrimp Toast

Seedling
Hi all,

I am a shrimp collector and breeder, but I really love stunning planted tanks so I'm keen to have a read and learn from you all how to make mine prettier! :)

I will have to post some pics of my tanks, my plants will look rubbish compared with the tanks I have seen on here though :oops: Hopefully my shrimps will make up for it! :)

Looking forward to the pictures.Dont worry about the plants,everyone has to start somewhere and with the wealth of knowledge on this forum you will have a tank you can hopefully be proud of in a short space of time.Mines only been running 5 months and the transformation is awesome. Good luck.:)

Cheers
Martin

Everyone I know this is in the wrong place but I cant work out how to put photos up on here, I am clicking on the little tree thingy but it is asking for a URL which I dont have for photos stored on my computer?! (Apologies for silly newbie question!) :oops:

Hi shrimp toast and welcome to the forum.
Check out the technical help sub forum for tech questions, here's a link to help you out with uploading photos direct:
How to! - Upload Images directly from forum | UK Aquatic Plant Society

Other than uploading directly, you will need an image hosting account with Flickr or imageshack for example, you can then get the image details you need to use the "little tree thingy" photo upload option. Details of how to do this are found here:
How to! - How do you post a picture | UK Aquatic Plant Society

Cheerio,
Ady.

Back