• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

This weekend I'd work for free

There's a dozen VIP's at my work this weekend. Experts in their field, you could call them.
They arrived today, but I had no real reason to interact with them so I did the polite staring instead.
I really wanted to ask my boss if I could stick around this weekend for free, but my boss has a boss and that boss has another boss and tbh I couldn't think of a reason good enough to sway so many bosses.
So now I'll just have to sit at home and be heartbroken about not getting to engage and learn and interact. I really feel I'm missing out :(

And engage in actual conversation? o_O j/k.
We actually get a few `experts´ in every now and then. I try not to get to fangirlish though. After all we're all in the same business.

I don't know, Stu. You probably all stared at me while Lars was showing you around, although I did try to be super covert. Just like I tried with this thread, but that didn't work out so well... My boss is going to tease me to hell on Monday.

Btw I would have loved to say hi and obviously I would have loved to get to hang out with you guys and see you work.

Back