• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fire extinguishers bargain

Vanish

Probably not the right section for this, but I wanted to brag about it somewhere. My 2kg FE was getting a little low, so I had a look on eBay to see what was available, as a result I've just won 6 x 2kg co2 fire extinguishers for £41. :)
Should keep me going for a while.

nice 1 ! i paid £28 including postage for mine so you have got yourself a bargain . you could even sell a couple , recoup your expendeture and still have enough to last ages ;)

That's a good option. I've looked for similar companies in my town but drew a blank. The last time my FE was empty I took it to my LFS, they don't normally fill up fE's bit this time the boss wasn't about and the old boy that fills the bottles up did it for me. I got charged £15, I don't know what pressure he filled it to but it has lasted me ages.
I collected my 6 FE's today one is a 2.3kg, it's nice to have a stock to rely on, although if I did ever run out I have a big pub gas co2 cylinder which I use for my home brew. Not the kind of thing you want in your front room for too long though.

Back