• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Tapatalk issues

Westyggx

Anyone else having problems posting messages and opening new threads/post?

They won't load for me.

Cheers

@Westyggx ( been wanting to do that allllll week ha ha) O2 network had 3G problems so pages were loading blank lol

Edit: why didn't the @ thingy work for me :(
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe only on phones which support push notification as this is not an sms

Mi másról, mint iPhone-ról Tapatalk progival ;)

Mine supports push notifications though :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah its not the forum its the Tapatalk software which do this. They are continously developing the plugin and this is a new function. Maybe there's something on their side.

Still having issues with this, having to refresh a topic 4-5 times until the page finally loads. Not sure why I'm the only one with this problem tho?

I see a high number of members using tapatalk and no one else is complaining about this, I use it myself without any issues either, have you got another device to try it from? you using wifi?

Still having issues with this, having to refresh a topic 4-5 times until the page finally loads. Not sure why I'm the only one with this problem tho?

This is probably your mobile network issue. I experienced this sometimes on our board which uses the same engine when i was on road and the mobile net was weaker or as i probably jumped between 3g transmitters. This is probably a tapatalk mobile network issue not the board

Tapatalk here. Simply because it's quicker to browse, even if it's less pretty!

Also still use it regularly

Back