• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

where to find nerites

trc007

Seedling
Hi all, i have been looking to purchase a few nerite snails for some time now but AE and snailshop.com are sold out and have been for a while. anyone know where i can get hold of a few?

You could try emailing the snail shop, they had some small staghorns left when I asked last time, no ruby nerites though :(

Alternatively some LFS's stock them so you could trawl round the local places.

More a cautionary word, I used Gogosnails on ebay for some nirites and 4 out of 6 arrived dead the 2 that arrived alive died trhe day afterwards when I emailed them to try and get them replaced they got shitty and left me bad feedback despite them being the ones at fault.
I'd avoid them unless you can't get any from maidenhead.

ebay can be very doggy indeed, i recently recieved a half dead discus, no heatpack was used but tey added a slab of frozen food in the box!!!! now they just dont wana no. im an idiot really i guess but im still fuming

trc007 said:
ebay can be very doggy indeed, i recently recieved a half dead discus, no heatpack was used but tey added a slab of frozen food in the box!!!! now they just dont wana no. im an idiot really i guess but im still fuming

If you want GOOD Discus, visit BIDKA and check out the Sponsors, you may be suprised by the high quality and reasonable prices.

Link; http://forum.bidka.org/index.php

Cheers, Mick B :D

Pets @ Home sell them, they had loads when I visited at the weekend (Brentford) but after seeing their appaulling conditions and dead fish everywhere, I just walked off and refused to buy anything there.

trc007 said:
wiltshire in the south west

southern aquatics at creekmore in poole have loads.. and are practically giving them away at about £1 each! If you hurry they might still have some. I asked for 6 the other day and got 9 for a tenner

Back