• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Few of my works

zico_aqua

Hi All,

Since this is officially my first post in the forum wanted to showcase few of my tanks done from last year to till date, been in the scaping scenario for few years now (fishkeeping for 17+), unfortunately I do not have pics of my earlier tanks due to a computer hard drive crash. but never the less here they are - comments/appreciation/critiques are always welcome by me. Plus last year was the first time I entered a contest (AGA) and this year I have entered IAPLC and plan on AGA.

K4x7AvA.jpg
-> The Cube - My AGA last years entry
xoRNu9M.jpg
-> End point - A scape I did for my fiancee to get her into the hobby
xv8y0MD.jpg
-> Paradise of my dreams
U7MCtAQ.jpg
-> The Rock
K0sDo7D.jpg
-> Stacked
AdZNyB4.jpg
-> Rebirth - A scape done for a dear friend o mine
JO1wbKl.jpg
-> Lost world - another scape done for a friend of mine
440DTUE.jpg
-> The Cube Ver:2.0 -> the smallest tank I ever scaped and 8 inch cube
jNKQZE5.jpg
-> 30 minutes! (A work in progress)
6w4zMN0.jpg
-> Paludarium ver1.0 -> my first paludarium attempt
EmpxK1A.jpg
-> Bowlgumi
tvWiMH0.jpg
-> The cube Ver: 3.0 - 8 inch cube's new scape another WIP
0alocNR.jpg
-> Hills by the morning - My this years work for the contests

@vanish - thank you :)

@george - thank you man! i prefer nanos any day over huge tanks..:p scares me of how much work will go into it..:p

I love all of your tanks, but the last one is the most intriguing. The use of moss and rock gives it a very unique look. Well done :thumbup:

thank you so much Henry..:) believe it or not the inspiration of that tank was a national geographic program..;)

I like the way you have used the flame moss. I also like the others too.:)

it's been quite long that I had done a tank..office life has been too hectic with my last promotion that I got. I had dismantled most of my tanks due to this..one fine evening I realized man the house looks empty...:p so scaped my 1ft'r (or 30cm) cube tank. Added is a pic of the outcome. Hoping for it to grow and bring some life and colour at home. Scape name - splash.
goZRBTF.jpg

Thanks a lot. I would never think about something like that. What about that yellow spot which looks like the rising Sun on picture 2?

Back