• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"New Amazonia"

One week after 2 e-mails to ADA.. No answer at all.
I seems that I will be forced to go for detailed laboratory analysis that is going to cost me some money and then spread it all over the internet.
I am really unhappy for getting this treatment.
The last think I did was purchasing from Green Aqua all of the ADA ferts and additives for a beginning stage of a Amazonia set up hoping that they will help.
NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL.
This disaster have cost me 300 Euros more for new plants and ADA ferts and additives and it is all the same almost 3 months after initial start.
Please if anyone had any similar problem share some info about solution if there is any different from another start up.

Do you think your ADA retailer could help getting an answer from ADA?
He tried. No answer.
I will send one un opened bag of New Amazonia to the Czech Republic for detailed soil analisys. Will see what will come out.

Hi, I bought a bag of fertilizer NEW AMAZONIA
I think for 2008 it has lost its quality fertilizer?

Hi, I bought a bag of fertilizer NEW AMAZONIA
I think for 2008 it has lost its quality fertilizer?

Fertilisers don't get lost from unused substrate. They are basically salts and as such last forever unless if they get in contact with any substance that can cause chemical reaction.
So if the substrate did not get completely dry it will be just as good as new.

Fertilisers don't get lost from unused substrate. They are basically salts and as such last forever unless if they get in contact with any substance that can cause chemical reaction.
So if the substrate did not get completely dry it will be just as good as new.
Thanks for your answer
It was a little wet inside the box, and the seeds of aqua soil was a little wet. I dried the seeds because didn't want to use early.the aqua soil is spoiled?

Thanks for your answer
It was a little wet inside the box, and the seeds of aqua soil was a little wet. I dried the seeds because didn't want to use early.the aqua soil is spoiled?

Well get it wet as soon as you can. Not really muddy wet. Just tiny amount of moisture is enough. If Amazonia is completely dry before placed in aquarium it will start quickly to fall apart and become just like dust. You don't want this to happen.

Well get it wet as soon as you can. Not really muddy wet. Just tiny amount of moisture is enough. If Amazonia is completely dry before placed in aquarium it will start quickly to fall apart and become just like dust. You don't want this to happen.
Just because it must be kept wet?
If I'm Amazonia keep dry before use and It would when using wet
Do not be a problem?

Back