• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Have we got any good nano LED ideas yet?

Try this LED floodlight 10 Watt 700 LM LED SMD Flood light lights Day White Floodlight Outdoor washlight | eBay They've come in for some critisim for being a bit dim but it's just a question of finding the right wattage to fit the purpose. A 10 watt 6500k should be fine for moderate to high light (in a nano), and it's only £9.00 inc P&P; got to be worth a punt. I like the aesthetics too, kinda retro industrial.

I'm making a luminaire for my 70 litre using 2x20w units and it looks extremely cool, suspended form Arcadia wires, and all for around £75.00; should give me high light.

Do you have a link for these for sale? just what I'm looking for.

Stu.

They're very good looking; reminiscent of the light for the Tropica Aquacube which is my favourite looking nano set up.

pm Jur4ik - he makes and sells them.

That is freaking beautiful.....

what level of light do you think it is giving you? how much did it cost and where from?

I agree I can't believe there aren't far more out there.

Jur4ik will be able to help you with the info. Its been ample on my 20l Dennerle. I have a feeling he will adjust the light for your size of aquarium. They aren't that cheap but they are well worth the money, especially considering they are pretty bespoke.

Here's a rubbish photo of it over my tank Dennerle2173_zps47db157f.jpg

I agree I can't believe there aren't far more out there.

Jur4ik will be able to help you with the info. Its been ample on my 20l Dennerle. I have a feeling he will adjust the light for your size of aquarium. They aren't that cheap but they are well worth the money, especially considering they are pretty bespoke.

Here's a rubbish photo of it over my tank Dennerle2173_zps47db157f.jpg

Are we talking more expensive then the Eheim light?

Remember i'm needing 3..... :)

Try this LED floodlight 10 Watt 700 LM LED SMD Flood light lights Day White Floodlight Outdoor washlight | eBay They've come in for some critisim for being a bit dim but it's just a question of finding the right wattage to fit the purpose. A 10 watt 6500k should be fine for moderate to high light (in a nano), and it's only £9.00 inc P&P; got to be worth a punt. I like the aesthetics too, kinda retro industrial.

I'm making a luminaire for my 70 litre using 2x20w units and it looks extremely cool, suspended form Arcadia wires, and all for around £75.00; should give me high light.
Interesting. But i'm going for wooden, natural look on these nanos. Just finishing applying danish oil to the cabinets just now.

Are we talking more expensive then the Eheim light?

Remember i'm needing 3..... :)
Best to pm Jur4ik I bought mine just as he was starting to make them, so no idea what price he is selling them for - he will probably do you a deal on 3 too...

Best to pm Jur4ik I bought mine just as he was starting to make them, so no idea what price he is selling them for - he will probably do you a deal on 3 too...
pm sent last night. cheers for the tip. :)

Back