• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hunters Realm

Claims Adjuster is giving the full amount as I have provided all receipts of Proof of Purchase.
And will have a seperate cheque for the cost of the door as that comes under buildings.
Was going to use my share for fishy stuff, but that has been vitoed by the wifey :(

Apart from that, added some Assassins due to the MTS explosion in population. And more salvinia from sanj, which the shrimp are loving.
And bought some of those water crystal thingies to try in the planting pots.

glad to hear you got sorted gill shame the wife vetoed it
mate :(

Forgot to say that I Used the Plant fertiliser tabs(poundland) in the planting baskets. And have not noticed any adverse affects on the fish/shrimp.
The Little Gel Crystal thingies are great, used them for the Creeping Jenny pot. And it works great.

Remembered to plug in the hydroponics light box this evening, but forgot about the hanging frame. Will use some of the left over wood from the extension.
Going to be going to the Midlands Fish Auction this sunday in redditch. And wanting to get some more mosses' and maybe some other bits and peices, depending on what is offered in the auctions.

The MArsh Marigold and hydro has melted but the creeping jenny is doing great.
Wil look thru my purchase history to make sure i bought the right one, as that did not melt.

Meh, no show for me today as no car - Little brother took it to work.
So going to potter about with the tanks and look at maybe setting up another one for the orange sakuras and crabs.

Is the extension for you and your fish tanks?

Maybe you should think about building a fish house in the garden... Narinder free zone! :p

Nah, for mum and narinder to have a seperate TV area.

I do have the option of a fish house, but will have to wait untill they are more pliable to the idea.
The main Garage is 30ft Long by 20ft Wide. And the 2nd garage is a standard size, this is the one I have my eye on to use. It already has a few tanks sitting in it and a shelf. Just a matter of taking out the up/over door and breeze blocking it, then insulating.

Due to Current Family(dad:mad: ) Circumstances, We have had to Move out. So only go to feed the fish and top up water at the moment.
Hopefully Situation will improve within the next month or so and we can move back home.

Not been on here for a while.
All tanks were torn down yesterday, And temperate fish moved outdoors for the summer.
Tanks are sitting idle in the garage :(

Sad news Gill, hope things improve soon.

Yep sadly so, he has just been intolerable to live with. So we moved out to my grans house. Still here, and does not look like settling down any time soon.
He is from that generation of Indian Men, that think their rule is the only one.

Back