• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Manzanita Wood

A little bigger than that. I have an 80cm tank and i want a few pieces that will stretch the length of it.

thanks for that. the price is in $, is he not based in the UK?

so i guess shipping to the UK is out of the question?

Anyone know a UK supplier?

i've just seen some manzanita trees being sold on ebay, dont know if they are suitable or not

freshwatershrimp may still have some left...worth a pm.

I actually can collect manzanita and ship it for EXACT minimum cost, I usually charge 40$ a box (Up to 2ft long, 50$ for boxes 3ft long and 55$ for boxes 4ft long) . And unlike TomBarr I do not charge some minimum 50-100$ for international, You'd pay the exact shipping costs~ Have you acquired your manzanita yet? I do believe I will be going back up to the mountains in a week or two. (Another member who has bought manzanita from me is Ian)

Nice to have more people supplying this but

he charges for the wood plus exact shipping cost also.

Oh nice! Well maybe I'm cheaper since I charge a base of 40 for a box+exact shipping of manzanita vs each branch or a box of scraps.

I'll have some available once I get my tank setup and I decide what I'm using.

Well, as long as I don't go 'all in'...
eqama3eb.jpg

Mine came from Tom Barr (via KrazyPara. Thank you ;) )

This is most of what I got in the tank below (80cm tank) and was £60 including KrazyPara delivering:

IMG_0715.JPG

Back