• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

BIOSPHERE!

Yeah the white flowers are from Anubias nana, not sure what prompts them to flower but they do from time to time.

Its actually very easy to clean, I just have a tiny magnet scrubber to get green spot algae off the glass, and I do a 3rd water change every 2 weeks, trim plants and that's about it!

I've got a new light which I'm finally pleased with, a 9W wide beam LED. Photo update to follow.

Latest version of the Biosphere - Crypts, Cladophora and Dwarf Hairgrass
1yYhaOy.jpg

how did you manage to cover the wood with cladophora? How long did it take? What is the temperature in the tank?
completely amazed

Thanks for the comments,

Alexander - the wood covered itself in Cladophora, or rather the plant covered the wood! I was not involved. Took a fair few months. Temperature is currently 27 degrees (Australian summer) but the heater keeps it above 22.

I tried to put up a new photo but forgot my flickr password :(

Thanks for the comments,

Alexander - the wood covered itself in Cladophora, or rather the plant covered the wood! I was not involved. Took a fair few months. Temperature is currently 27 degrees (Australian summer) but the heater keeps it above 22.

I tried to put up a new photo but forgot my flickr password :(

Would be nice to see some photos when you can get them up mate :)

Back