• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Very confused!

no thats basically a paintball canister, they are cga320, it also says in description its cga320.

you reg is 100% cga320. how much do you want for it?

co2 info

Cga is a 1/2" NPT pipe thread which is same as BSP thread exept for the thread angle
I cant find thread angles for din fe thread but its diameter is .889mm/.035" larger than cga thread. If you cant get nut off reg then your best option is to sell it, or use paint ball tank as cheap alternative to tmc cylinder

I have done a lot of searching to fit a way to run the cga reg on an fe but no luck. I have the TMC adaptor and all. I ended up running it on 88g disposables. Expensive tho :( I was looking into filling the cga bottle from FE's tho.

My problem is refilling paintball canisters as there is no paintball within 20 miles of where I live. There used to be but I tried to get hold of them just to be told they shut down about 2 months ago :mad:

Back