• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Are you entering the IAPLC 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feel a bit stupid to ask, but where can I find the info for number of photographs, angles, etc.? Looked at the IAPLC site, but could not see it. I apologize if his info is somewhere in the thread already. I am thinking about entering my current Yamaya based scape, although it will not be entirely completed by end of May, but nothing to lose...

Thomas

George, it was indeed the nano tank. And now I'm cracking on with another tank that might have some mileage for next year.

I think I'm going to wait until the last minute. The stems and moss are improving all the time. In fact I'm tempted to enter 'Scree' and enter my current scape in IAPLC 2014 once it's fully matured in another month or so.

Decisions, decisions...
remembered this from being on the IAPLC site last night:
"* Application is limited to the layout picture taken within a year."

does that limit what you enter from only a year ago? Scree was 2010, so guessing your pics will be out of date if my understanding is correct?
That would maybe help your decision.
I say if you feel you need it a month grown on, get some temporary accommodation for your fish/shrimp and hit the tank with full intensity lights, max c02 and ferts, you could have it done by then :cool: :D, i seem to remember you did it before on a tight deadline with the toxic tank? Im sure with your experience you could manage it without consequence!
Cheerio,
Ady.

I think I'm going to wait until the last minute. The stems and moss are improving all the time. In fact I'm tempted to enter 'Scree' and enter my current scape in IAPLC 2014 once it's fully matured in another month or so.

Decisions, decisions...

I would be very tempted myself to see how high scree scores. Go for it. Was thinking about it a lot ;)
I will enter ugly little iwagumi from aquatics live just to make the numbers.

Well... i decided to participate.... took a large number of photos today and choose one with a nice tetra ember school, so Green&Grey are in for one place between 1 and 3000 :D

Pedro.

Me too.... Not that it counts
everyone counts especially your wicked trigon! Will be interested to see how it places being that i dont remember seeing one in the top 200... before this year that is!!

I have entered this year with one of my pico/micro creations. Whether it is welcomed, don't know.
The Loas Bowl got left in the dark for a while, and is still going strong. Going to give it a spruce in the morning and enter that. Looks to be teaming with Life though on the micro scale.

everyone counts especially your wicked trigon! Will be interested to see how it places being that i dont remember seeing one in the top 200... before this year that is!!

Cheers Iain, thanks so much for that comment and your kind words, it really does mean allot.... I hope everyone from the UK does well. To be honest I was not going to enter at all with how things are, but thought that some people liked my efforts and I would give it my first pop at IAPLC.
Good luck to all UK entry's.

Cheers Iain, thanks so much for that comment and your kind words, it really does mean allot.... I hope everyone from the UK does well. To be honest I was not going to enter at all with how things are, but thought that some people liked my efforts and I would give it my first pop at IAPLC.
Good luck to all UK entry's.
I admire your modesty, Gary. The PFK feature with your tank was one of the best reader visits I've ever seen. :)

I admire your modesty, Gary. The PFK feature with your tank was one of the best reader visits I've ever seen. :)

Cheers George.... that really is great to hear... i think that was my 15 minutes claim to fame (well months issue claim to fame) :thumbup:

Back