• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

anubias . how do you fix yours ?

plantnoob

just curious , do you folks tie or wedge yours ? i ask because i found that where i wanted my anubias nana , there was a convenient nook to wedge the rhizome in . im assuming that it will take root in the wood just fine like this still ?

I tie my anubias but you can wedge it in and it will take root as long as it stays put and not float out. Maybe you can tie it to that spot and once it takes root just cut the string to avoid it from floating out of the nook.

Michael.

its sitting nice and sucerely . gotta say , i steered clear of anubias when i set the tank up , but its rapidly becoming my fave plant in the tank .

+1 for super glue, if where i want to put it is wet/ cant get it out easy i tie it with fishing line

I prefer to use hot glue gun, easy to use and when you want to change the scape, it snaps off. And the plant comes away easily.

Wedge it in the nook - it will hold firm. I tie them on on with black cotton if no nook available.Sam with Java Fern. I'm liking the sound of the hot glue gun though! Nice idea.

Back