• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"a little maintainence"

plantnoob

got the pipe for my full length spraybar today , so decided to take the up atomiser off and get the new reactor setup plumbed in . that was 8 hours ago , and ive just sat down :crazy:

being heavy handed and snapping the bit off the reactor that takes the co2 hosing didnt exactly help :banghead:
cue a mad dash for some super glue and lots of fiddling about and swearing later , i managed to save it .

now at least ive got a nice circular flow from front to back along the entire length of the tank ( the debris i dislodged in the next step shew me that nicely) :)

wasnt really happy with how the tank was taking shape , so out came every single plant , all had a good clean and trim , removing any poor leaves etc . then an 80% waterchange and complete re-scape followed .

oh and i get to do more of the same next week when my moss and riccia arrive ;)

somewhat of a never ending cycle this planted tank malarky isnt it :)

Well done for getting it all sorted mate. Have you got a journal started? - be good to see if the reactor has the effect you are looking for. I'd love to see a pic. of it all plumbed in as I've never used one (just about to upgrade from a CO2 stone to an inline as you know!). be great to see your tank evolve.

i started a journal when i 1st set the tank up mate . not updated it in a while though . must sort that out

Back