• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

p@h 30cm, Dragonstone Iwagumi attempt (DSM) Now Flooded

lucky hit with a hammer lol.

We all know plants love co2 so i thaught i would try something with my old paintball tanks and airline. seal the tank and fill it with co2 :)

8890028969_749c3bb0b3_c.jpg
Untitled by mattt4985, on Flickr

8890649476_a5ce707e62_c.jpg
Untitled by mattt4985, on Flickr

I wondered if it would help when i started my propagator but figured just replacing the air once/twice a day would be enough 3-4 weeks later its really taken off, growing like a weed. That being said people use co2 in hydroponic setups so it might help. I suspect its more work for a little improvement

Are you leaving a gap in the cling film or opening it up for some time once a day? I can't decide what is the best way to go about it! Worried about getting mould!

it has a glass lid, then wrapped tight in clingfilm. open it every 2 or 3 days i was worried about mould as not done one before but all seams fine and doesn't smell bad or mouldy, still fresh.

Looks really impressive and filling in nicely :thumbup:

Thanks Ady, Im very impressed with the 1-2 grow, the growth rate is amazing.

looks lovely and green, very healthy and spreading nicely

Dean

Lovely, lush looking and well laid out tank. Deserves the glassware to finish it off nicely :)
Cheerio
Ady

Lovely, lush looking and well laid out tank. Deserves the glassware to finish it off nicely :)
Cheerio
Ady
2nd that! with the glassware in place itll been a cracking little piece of living art you have created there m_att. thee old lucky hammer served you well with those rocks aswell ;)

Back