• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

inline bubble counters.

Anthony89

Just recently bought a co2 setup. It came with a inline bubble counter, the little glass ones. I dont understand how ypu could measure the bubbles when its not possible to put water in there? Ive had a little look around and cant find any info. Im sure I will have more questions soon as this is my first pressurized co2 attempt.

Will post a picture later of the kit.

You can put it in a glass of water and position it so the air escapes and the water goes in.

Or a quicker way is to attach a bit of tube to the top, stick the end of the bubble counter in the water and suck the water in!

This the bubble counter. And something thing else underneath?

20130617_192522.jpg

Thanks. Is there any alternative to ro water? If not hopefully my Lfs are kind enough to help me out with a small amount.

Tap water is fine.

Does anyone know what reg this is? The solenoid is a bavaria fluidtec. Searched it up, and its german made. So hopefully a good one. Just not sure on the reg.

20130617_192640.jpg

Back