• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ideal needle valves

plantbrain

Expert
I'd thought I'd post a nice reasonable high grade valve exampel for folks.

I called Ideal Valve Inc up here and asked for a quote per valve for their vernier caliper handle valves which are far nicer than the Swageloks and already have the vernier handles, 1/8" MPT included. 67.50$, 5% off for 10 or more valves, so ship is about 30$ I'd say to the UK.

These, +a good dual stage regulator and a decent CO2 gas tubing and you are in pretty good stable shape dosing the Gas.

Regards,
Tom Barr

Sorry to resurrect a 3 year old thread but do you know how much the ideal valves are now, specifically the 1 and 2 series. I can't find any UK distributors :(

They are hard to get over here in the UK. I tried direct from IDEAL, but with no avail. If you ask one of the guys over at the barr report they maybe able to help. But you can get Swagelok and Hoke valves easily in the UK, they are more expensive than IDEAL though. I use Hoke by the way!

I can order 10 at a time and ship them to one point person in the UK if you wish.
We can also chrome plate them to look like stainless steel if you wish also.

Back