• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Members Photo Album

Sorry Lisa.
You do look a bit alike. There were so many faces and forum names/real names to conjure with on the day.
Forgive the mistake.

We've just got back from TGM, I've taken some pics of the demo tank, so as soon as I've figured how do load pics onto forum I'll post them, incase anyone is interested. It looked good, chocies had settled in OK, there was a little die back from the crypts, but you expect a little of that.

Elaine

Me in Cyprus, 2006
n720825252_2578702_9146.jpg

Me, today actually
apr08hair2.jpg

Arana said:
I thought i'd join in the fun... here's some pics with me and a fish from my small tank... :lol:

DSCF0002a.jpg

Please bare in mind i had been sleeping rough in some woods, for 6 days, in the middle of France before this pic so i'm looking a little weathered :lol:

DSCF0160.jpg

What do you do with the fish? Put them in your pond? Cook them? Make them into fossils? They are huge!

daniel19831123 said:
What do you do with the fish? Put them in your pond? Cook them? Make them into fossils? They are huge!

Just record there weight and vital statistics, give them a quick health check and take lots of photos and then they are gently slipped back into the depths from which they came :)

Or into a large silver bag and taken home to save money!!! And no I am not ***ish.

EDITED NATIONALITY OUT MYSELF. LOL

Back