• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Another DIY cabinet!

That's a crackin job! Nothing more satisfying then doing the job yourself. I'm thinking of building my own tank with a mate. Don't know whether I'm completely insane or not haha.

biscuit joints i remember learning about those in CDT many moons ago . Great job on the cabinet

Oh yes, that's a different matter!
Well, if anyone is interested it's no use to me, I just haven't the room, dammit.
The top is for a 30" x12".

Cheers.
I say you should make room ;)....set it up in the garage!
can't believe you made a stand without the intention of ever using it, you should have made a bookshelf :) it looks great though!

Where are you based Oldbloke? Maybe I can indulge my MTS by stealth - small tank on a big stand, let the missus get used to the stand, and then let the tank magically grow to fit...

I say you should make room ;)....set it up in the garage!
can't believe you made a stand without the intention of ever using it, you should have made a bookshelf :) it looks great though!

I've had enough of bookcases....
9289845869_f575d39618_c.jpg
IMG_5011 by threequartersky, on Flickr

And when he finally turns up and puts the composite door on I can put the ****** floor down!!!

:thumbup:

I've got a history spanning both roses, so you can imagine the internal conflict that rages there :p.

Back