• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

NEW 90cm NA Update photos 2º page

Hello you all

This a seriously nice stand, and then the rest is no expense spared, the filter is $$$$$.
I like the Steel pipes, much nicer.

The only issue with the light bar is beign able to adjust the light, frotn to back, you can move things side to side, but tough front to back.

Well for this tank with 45cm Depth there is no need to adjust is front to back, even for the 60 depth, the light system needs to be at center, so that the light is well spread, all i feel the need is to move it up and down, and that i'm able to adjust.

Jeeeesh. It's amazing what you can pick up at ikea nowadays!
Very nice equipment and to be honest it's looks very very nice and shiny.
You have plans for your scape yet?
Regards

Well, yes, i would say :D , i'll show you the tank setup.

Wow this is a VERY pricey set up !!!

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Well yes a little bit, but this is high quality, and to be honest you can buy a lot of crap with same price i payed to NA, and comparing with ADA... First ADA will never get to such a wood cabinet quality, and for all the other gear, filter and light, couldn't be more happy about it, stainless steel and design is really amazing.

Well, but let me stop talking, lets go for the photos:

Lights OFF

DSC_0115.jpg

LIGHTS ON
DSC_0124.jpg

I have used Campo stones
DSC_0127.jpg

I wanted to create a triangular layout, so i made the base shape and start to add Soil Bottom
DSC_0132.jpg

Well This is the hardscape layout base, with the add of RIVER WOOD
DSC_0142.jpg

Now i added the Soil TOP
DSC_0149.jpg

Now i added decorative sand, Rio Sand
DSC_0150.jpg

Now the final hardscape shape done.
DSC_0152.jpg

And now the plants and everything rolling.
DSC_0158.jpg

cheers

Where is the glass!! Now I see why they call it superclear!!
I was thinking exactly the same the pic with lights on can barley see it lol looking very good though mate lovely setup keep updates coming

Dean

This is really swish ! Can I ask, is that set on wheels ? It looks fab in that alcove but wondering how you move it in and out ?

Hello you all

This is really swish ! Can I ask, is that set on wheels ? It looks fab in that alcove but wondering how you move it in and out ?

No wheels, it stays the way it is, at first i thought to place it close the the back wall, but i couldn't see it from living room, so i decided to move it and bring to front.

For now, just a 8 day progress since setup.

DSC_0199-2.jpg

DSC_0203-2.jpg

Made also this close ups for the ferts and tools holders, i like them a lot.

DSC_0204-2.jpg

DSC_0216-2.jpg

cheers

Beautiful set up & nice scape.

Are the steel pipes ADA? Looking for a set myself & they seem to be the only ones about

Lovely set up Nice :)

Really like the acrylic tool holders and fert shelf.

Did you get it all from FWS? Just can't see them for sale anywhere....
message Ed at FWS, they do sell them, just not on the website yet.

Cheerio,
Ady.

As i'm planning for a IPLC entry, i wont publish any more updates, as the tank is almost near the end on it, and i feel this wont go far.

So it might be possible for me to make another setup in the near future, to make a better entry and a better aquascape.

There is now a lot of people with NA setups now, and since they all look great, we always wanna see new photos of them.

So come on, and bring your system photos.

I will go for an iwagumi this time, do you know where i can find big stones with great features?

do you know where i can find big stones with great features?
That's the problem with all of us who have larger tanks! I am sure in Portugal you can source nice stones pretty easy no?

Sure, but i sit tiered of the local stones here, i wanted something like the black lava. Also the mini landscape( seiryu stone) are good ones, but i never find big ones. If you have some trusted web shop link it.

So when will you make the setup?

Back