• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

10L Shrimp nano - Planting!

Steve Smith

So I'm setting up another shrimp tank to go with the 15L I set up the other week (still maturing). The plan is to do a few more of these, when the shelf unit I've ordered arrives, but I can't resist setting up this one :)

Tank - 10L cube, very similar to a Dennerle (bought it at Vivarium in Holland a few years back)
Lighting - 11w compact
Filter - Dennerle Eckfilter/corner filter
Substrate - Tropica substrate capped with a good layer of Ebi Gold shrimp substrate
Hardscape - Redmoore root

Planting:
Rotala rotundifolia
Bacopa crenata / monieri
Bacopa compacta
Staurogyne repens
Cryptocoryne amicorum
Hydrocotyle Tripartita
Anubias nana bonsai
Microsorium mini
Mix of mosses from my other tank

Plants arrived from Aqua Essentials yesterday so I've got to get on with planting this soon. I'm experimenting with seeing how well the stems will do in this little setup. I'm tempted to break out the CO2 for this one but we'll see. I'll be dosing a little TPN+ and seeing how it goes.

I got into it fine, it prompted for the password as soon as the link loaded up, watching now :)

It would load then play for a bit then go black, a reloaded a few times and did the same thing, disappointing as it would be interesting to see how you scape this live, oh well :rolleyes:

Any update ?!?!
Would love to see how it matured , plus your choice of shrimp :)

Back