• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Are you entering the IAPLC 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to all, big well done to Stu and ED.

I've found all 21 UK entries:

82 - Stu Worrall
86 - Eduard Gercog
158 - James Starr-Marshall
175 - Tony Swinney
380 - Iain Sutherland
432 - Damien Zysk
523 - Andrew Mack
626 - Ian Holdich
766 - George Farmer
826 - Andrew Ward
1006 - Adrian Myers
1388 - Tony Dimitrov
1401 - Andy Hart
1564 - Ted Eales
1647 - Gary Nelson
1658 - Mike Appleby
1680 - Tim Harrison
1747 - Nathan Hill
1927 - Tim Yapp
2058 - Vito Ciottarlello
2082 - Pardeep Gill

Cheers,
James

Well done again all and to Ed too :) Thanks for the congrats, really cant believe I managed to break the 100 barrier so im really chuffed.

Apologies for being off the forum a bit too lately. Weve been busy with Weddings and just had a new baby girl born called Sofia :)

Will be at the two big tank Tropica events though

Congratulations to all, Stu did it again :)Huge thanks to Mark Ewans it is his picture. Thanks for all congratulations my way. Apparently you can make into 100 even with the equipment in the tank :hungry:
I have mixed feelings. One side is of course very happy, the other is surprised. I entered just for fun. The picture was taken at aquatics live without any preparation etc. even with the lilies in the tank. Thankfully lilies are washed out by white.
Definitely did not expect to be that high but very happy in the end. I did like the scape a lot though especially at its prime at aquatics live.

Any chance of posting links to the submitted pictures? Or is that all on the official website?

Congratulations to Stu on the result and the new baby! And we'll done to everyone else. Looking forward to seeing the pictures. It was looking at competition pictures that inspired me to get into planted tanks in the first place. I looked at them and thought "Wow! I want a tank like that". Although, in reality, it's not quite that easy!

Well done!

This was my entry. It came #175th which was an very nice, if unexpected surprise :)

IAPLC_entry_2013_TonySwinney.jpg

Apparently you can make into 100 even with the equipment in the tank :hungry:

Apparently you can also make it in to the top 2000 with the equipment in the tank:D

Be nice to see some of the entry pictures... We'll done tho guys.

I submitted my Walstad type tank (image was taken before I started to dose it). I thought it might have been a first for both me and the IAPLC. Obviously they weren't impressed...And having just decided that it might be a good idea to actually read the rules I've realised that I may have bent them - only ever so slightly though...:oops: But...I'LL BE BACK...:cigar: (in the Austrian accent of an ageing film star)

9477670789_4d197b1c9a_c.jpg

Congratulation to all UK entrants and the best ones on top of it Stu, Ed :)

Our team had 4 good shot however only one get a good ranking that i still could not show yet

#46 Farkas Balázs - this is our highest rank this year. A Colorado theme with built massive rockwork and cactus trees from Cladophora balls. Will show it later once it is available. :)

#171 Lantos Viktor

9475567975_b87ea0ec71_b.jpg
IAPLC 2013 #171 - Ancient Forest by viktorlantos, on Flickr

#234 Szecsei Tibor

9476594429_eda4f744ba_b.jpg
IAPLC 2013 #234 - Forest Lair by Tibor Szecsei by viktorlantos, on Flickr

9475564481_1bfa1a645f_b.jpg
IAPLC 2013 #452 - Reborn by viktorlantos, on Flickr

We need to push more to get better :)

Congratulations everyone... The UK did good! :) a good feeling all round, I'm just glad I got mine in and a score for me to try and improve on next time. When the book is published, does anyone know how many of the tanks feature? I take it its not all of them as that would be as thick as the Next Directory!

Congratulations everyone... The UK did good! :) a good feeling all round, I'm just glad I got mine in and a score for me to try and improve on next time. When the book is published, does anyone know how many of the tanks feature? I take it its not all of them as that would be as thick as the Next Directory!
All scapes are featured. Just very small photos, except the top 27 or so.

Back