• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fitted an inline diffuser tonight

LondonDragon said:
johnny70 said:
this may be a stupid question, but why can't a single tap above and below the reactor be used?
Most likely cause you will get the contents of the reactor on the floor??

ah yes, makes sense, see I said it was a stupid question :oops:

Becasue of the way my inline diffuser is sat if the co2 pipe is disconnected from the bottle I get a constant drip of water come out of the tube.

Obviously the co2 gas pushes the water out when its connected but Im worried about it at night when I'm gonna turn it off will the water actually go into my c02 system.

I have a Dennerlee bubble counter and a solenoid so its got alot to get through before it reaches the bottle.

Im guessing there are some sort of stops to stop the water going to far?

durtydurty said:
Becasue of the way my inline diffuser is sat if the co2 pipe is disconnected from the bottle I get a constant drip of water come out of the tube.

Obviously the co2 gas pushes the water out when its connected but Im worried about it at night when I'm gonna turn it off will the water actually go into my c02 system.

I have a Dennerlee bubble counter and a solenoid so its got alot to get through before it reaches the bottle.

Im guessing there are some sort of stops to stop the water going to far?

Fit a good check valve just after the diffuser.

As Ed says, fit something like this on the CO2 line just before it reaches the diffuser inlet. Install it so that arrow points in the direction of gas flow.=> Check Valve

Cheers,

Back