• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Suspension kit

zanguli-ya-zamba

Seedling
Hi guys,

I have received my sunfluor light from NA, but the suspension kit that comes with, is not a quick height adjustable kit. It just have a screw a the the top wire, but you can imagine that if the light is hang from the "roof" that screw will be at 3,4 meter from the floor. So impossible for me to adjust it, when ever I want.
So I wanted to know if you could advice me where to buy a cheap suspension kit that I can attache to the existing wires of the NA sunfluor.
what I will do is cutting the existing wire to left like 15 cm than I attache the new quick adjustable kit on it and to the "roof".

thank you for your help members

cheers

Here is the kind of kit I would like.
It is easy for me to connect that type of kit to the existing one. But this one is 50 euro, so to expensive just for cable.

a9e5ebaj.jpg

Cheers

this is something I was looking getting myself - a quick adjust suspension kit. Anybody?

That's a good alternative, but not very aesthetic :p.maybe I will order this and use the actual wire that I have on my 20 G tank, and put this one on it.
NA tank need an aesthetic environment lol.

Thanks

Reactions: tim
Back