• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Upgrade from Fluval Edge....

Aron_Dip

Hi guys my dads Edge has been running for a year now and he is looking to upgrade to something a little larger and better..

Just after some help with choice really. Really like the look of the AquaNano 40 are they any good?

Cheers Guys

The scapers tanks are available now and they are really impressive my lfs has got one in at the moment and for the price its a great bit of kit, one of our sponsors has them in, I think its fresh water shrimp ?

I have an Aquanano 40 and I'm very happy with it. I like the neatness of the big sump style filter area at the back. The only thing I would say is that the colour rendition of the supplied 18w daylight bulb makes it all look very green and flat. This can be changed. When it's time to replace the bulb I will replace it with the Aquaone tropical or daylight/tropical bulb.

If you keep shrimps in it, put something over the inside of the filter inlet, otherwise that's where they will all go. I had over 50+ babies in the sponge last time I took it out.

Back