• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

life after dexter and breaking bad

soton_dave

im gutted that there both coming to an end at the same time,anyone know anything else worth watching?

dont mind older stuff,i'll just download it,watched weeds that i quite enjoyed.

any recomendations

cheers dave

Low winter Sun and The bridge here in U.S.

The Wire was brilliant but I only really liked series 1+2, fizzled a little after that but was worth watching if only to see what happened to bubbles.
Waiting for Breaking Bad 5.
The BBCs Luther is immense. Series 1,2,+3 all brilliant.

thanks for suggestions,i'll download a few and have a look.

another one worth watching is lovehate,only 6 or so episodes per season but the next ones out soon :)

looking forward to seeing what walt does with the gun they showed in his boot at the start of this season,dont think he's gonna go quietly

O yeah, meant to say that in the summer, this dude came up to me outside a pub and said ..."mate can I take your picture" I was wondering where this was all going when he qualified his comment by adding "its your super cool breaking bad T-shirt I want to photograph!!!

weeds is good,nice and light hearted,well worth trying to watch the rest.

ive just watched the first episode of Low winter Sun and first impressions are good,just gonna watch the 2nd now

i can highly recomend love hate if you can get that on netflicks,after breaking bad and dexter its my next fav

If you don't mind older stuff, there is twin peaks. Its funny and about as weird as you can get. It loses it flow at points (like a lot of aquariums) and doesn't really finish properly, but it's brilliant in its own way + Agent Cooper is probably the greatest character ever created! I've just started breaking bad and its great. Makes me want to cook maan!!;)

Sparticus: blood and sand is pretty good. Not sure of the following series mind you.

Also I can't stand the walking dead after reading the books from day one the characters are just all wrong to me. (I know it is very well received though)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Back