• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bubbles per second.

I'm getting a ph drop of about .7 / .8 (yellow DC) @ 3 bps on a jbl bubble counter if that helps :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge on 200lt but as you point out it is a little irrelevant from tank to tank.
I have found on small tanks say 60lt it is pretty easy to get great plant growth with low bubble counts but, on large high lighting tanks , say 200l + you cant really count the bubble rate anyway!

Agree with foxfish, I have a 260 and can't count the bubbles, as of today I have just a single up inline pumping Gas, tomorrow I'll hopefully nail the postie for my long awaited second inline, so when I add this after splitting my cO2 between my 2 filters and use 2 bubble counters I presume I will be able to lower the bubble count I'm currently using by adding more Gas at lower rate through the 2 diffusers? Does this make sense or am I confusing myself again:-/?

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 4

well as of today in my 125L ive changed from liquid carbon to diy co2. im getting one bubble per second running through my fluval internal. Lots of tiny bubbles with good flow. im only running 2x20w T8's and dosing full EI.

Back