• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquascaping Marathon at Aquaeden, Portugal (7/9) - UPDATED - Day 53

Pedro Rosa

On September 7, at Aquaeden (local ADA shop), was made an "Aquascaping Marathon".
We made 4 aquariums simultaneously: 1,20 m ; 1,00 m, 60 cm; 45 cm.
(i was one of the invited "aquascapers")

They were assembled with public watching and learning, between 4pm and midnight, when all of them were finally full of water.
It was also broadcasted live via ustream.

For the ones that like to watch this things there are some pictures (~100 :))
I'll upload them in several posts. Pictures were taken by me and some of them from António Nunes and Diogo Matias.

Before starting...
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

67.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

Wow,wow, wow! What a feast of pictures! And great ones too, really nice to see and I'd love a browse around that shop - thank you for putting the pics up. Some really great tanks :)

My broadband is not being connected until next week and I think I may have just run out of mobile data lol. This looks fantastic!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

The candy shop :)
Thanks for taking the time to share the marathon Pedro. Some stunning tanks created and already showcased in store, I could spend a day in there!
Cheerio,

Thanks guys. It was a really nice day. Rui Alves, the shop owner, is a very nice person. Always with time to help clients. He deserves the success of the event and the success of the store.

BTW what is the silver-orange brand?

Equo (http://www.equoitaly.com). They have lots os products, from fertilisation to subtracts, etc.

My broadband is not being connected until next week and I think I may have just run out of mobile data lol. This looks fantastic!
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Ooops... sorry :)

Thanks for sharing Pedro, good to show what the Portuguese are all about ;)
Luis the shop is just north of Lisbon :)

That's right, some 30km from Lisbon. A 20 minutes ride by highway. It's Malveira.

The candy shop :)
Thanks for taking the time to share the marathon Pedro. Some stunning tanks created and already showcased in store, I could spend a day in there!
Cheerio,

You're right, a wonderful candy shop :p

Back