• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Hi Ian,

Hope all is well...
I will set loads of reminders to take some when i am next in on Wednesday.
But we are defiantly on the right lines.

What is the dosing schedule of this tank? Lighting period? Does it have CO2? :)
And videos.. can someone do a nice video of it?

Yep ill do some hd vids luis on saturday.

Its got co2, 2 huge cylinders at the back of it and two custom made whopping diffusers that id really love. Very very fine co2 mist from them like the atomizers.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

The dosing was worked out by Troels @ tropica, I'm not sure what the regime is, but it's being dosed via the water column as well as the nutrient rich substrate.

Never heard of Casco.. :) will check the web for them.. always willing to see new stuff.. :)

The tropica substrate is cool, but I am not sure it has nutrients on it.. Will be good to see more pictures of the tank..

Pictures. Sorry they are taken with my phone.

CusIc8G.jpg

PT0blqd.jpg

4fNd0rR.jpg

R8N2Zg1.jpg

AY13w5q.jpg

OOaWd8O.jpg

gpuTu6U.jpg

riB4BdN.jpg

CGPfD20.jpg

Co2 Diffuser

zoilZRC.jpg

It is still a little cloudy. Doesn't seem to have changed much from the last time I was in 2 weeks ago, but could be deceived at my age :)

The thread algae seems to be loosing the battle. Lots SAE darting about the place, and a fair amount of snails to boot.

Plants all look in really good condition apart from the moss which is a bit brown. Anubias flowering in one of the pictures I posted.

Back