• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

manzanita wood :) *PLACING ORDER WITH TOM BARR* page 2.

Right, just had a chat with Tom Barr and i am arranging a delivery. it works out at around £158 a box including shipping. im after three large pieces so should have some space for some more if anyone wants to go halves? failing that if anyone else wants to place a seperate order let me know and i can put it in. the link two posts above gives a good idea of what kind of wood can be expected but if your after a specific size let me know.

My financial situation has taken a turn for the worst over night so I am unable to even go halves but I would be willing to chip in, only after some nanoish bits

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

I can chip in for 5 or 6 foot long bits. Not after that much at the moment.

Andy

Excellent, to make it a bit easier if you click on the link at the top of this page to the barr report and have a look on there for which style you would like e.g "4th picture down" and I can pass the message on to Tom or if you could post a link or pm me one to a style you like I can pass it on. Tom will be personally selecting the wood so it should be superb!

If any members are interested please send me a picture of the style you would like and I will pass it on.

My financial situation has taken a turn for the worst over night so I am unable to even go halves but I would be willing to chip in, only after some nanoish bits

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4
As Ali, if there are any nano pieces remaining I'll add to the wood pot;)

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

I'd be after a couple of medium bits, 2' max + a few small bits. The only problem I can see is that I'm in cornwall and it's going to be a bugger getting anything like that posted :(

Ben

well the most that UK postage should cost is £15 that can cover upto 30kg 1.5mx1.5m and that is on a 48hr delivery insured and tracked. but that is just what I know with parcelforce. I would imagine I could get it a lot cheaper for smaller pieces. cheaper still if I shop around.

Back