• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

20l nano cube. Grass and moss.

aliclarke86

Here's what I managed today using one piece of mini landscape that my LFS had left and a few twigs I had from my last scape.

Plants are
vallis nana
lilaeopsis brasiliensis (I think)
Taiwan moss

The vallis and lilaeopsis where saved from LFS as they where about to get rid (I had the remove a lot of dead growth). That was pretty much my decision to re do this tank made for me, I can't miss a bargain! :rolleyes:

9w dennerle nano light

Dennerle eckfilter (used a HOB to clean up the water after rescape but it is VERY noisy so will be swapping it out again tomorrow)

Liquid carbon, no pressurised co2 (not using disposable co2 again due to very high cost and don't want a 500g canister on my kitchen counter)

EI ferts (not sure how much I will dose but will play it as it comes)

I'm currently planning on 5 hour photo period and daily water changes for this first week then upping light and less water changes (you know the deal)

ypa6uma2.jpg

yqe5y5un.jpg

a4erypej.jpg

Cheers
Ali

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Looking good ali, one of my favourite plants lilaeopsis brasiliensis great looking betta to :)

Mark

"dude took 2 photos without me in??! I'll show him - I'm gonna get right in the middle....annnnnd..... BAM. dang I'm pretty...."

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I really like lilaeopsis too, I'm hoping for a thick carpet with this one I was only going to take that but the vallis was going begging.

That's a point
Live stock

1 x betta splenden

3 x otocinclus

New fern added today. Microsorum apple.. not sure of the sp. But it looks lovely and was free

ejyvy4es.jpg

Have a bit of new growth on the lilaeopsis and the vallis is growing. With only liquid carbon it is going slow but getting there nine the less

Ali

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It a dennerle nano cube 20ltr and thank you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

This is gone to make wag for my do!aqua mini m

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Back