• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ada 60p lighting options

Have you any information on people who have the ELOS E-lite3L Eboeagles? They look very interesting. Im currently after an LED unit and this could fit the bill.

Hi Nath,

The cheapest the 3L would work out is €696 + VAT! I was talking to them a while ago but thought it was just way too expensive. although still considering saving up as they do look beautiful!

You can contact them direct ELOS PR Manager <pr@elos.eu> and its actually Filipe Oliveira who will answer! I love his scapes so was a tad star struck although I couldn't get him to give me a discount!!

I've also thought about the new Geismann LED's they have them at ADC in London and they look pretty good to me, although again pretty expensive Giesemann Lichttechnik -

There is also this made by Jurijs:
Ohood - 38l | AquaScaping World Forum
NEW - ASC power LED Lightning for 60cm tanks | Facebook

I have also considered having 3 of his amazing nano lights over my 60P as I love the look of them and already have an early prototype that I was using on my 30L so its sitting in the cupboard doing nothing:
Nano LED 'af' | Facebook

I think 3 positioned around the top would look pretty good but if you talk to him he can come up with other designs - he sent me another pic that was a cross between his nano leds and the aquasky. pm him on here if you're interested.

Cheers,

Phil

Hi Nath,

The cheapest the 3L would work out is €696 + VAT! I was talking to them a while ago but thought it was just way too expensive. although still considering saving up as they do look beautiful!

You can contact them direct ELOS PR Manager <pr@elos.eu> and its actually Filipe Oliveira who will answer! I love his scapes so was a tad star struck although I couldn't get him to give me a discount!!

I've also thought about the new Geismann LED's they have them at ADC in London and they look pretty good to me, although again pretty expensive Giesemann Lichttechnik -

There is also this made by Jurijs:
Ohood - 38l | AquaScaping World Forum
NEW - ASC power LED Lightning for 60cm tanks | Facebook

I have also considered having 3 of his amazing nano lights over my 60P as I love the look of them and already have an early prototype that I was using on my 30L so its sitting in the cupboard doing nothing:
Nano LED 'af' | Facebook

I think 3 positioned around the top would look pretty good but if you talk to him he can come up with other designs - he sent me another pic that was a cross between his nano leds and the aquasky. pm him on here if you're interested.

Cheers,

Phil

How much does that work out cat included? As I don't know if it will be uk 20% vat?

I'd have bought it at £520.

Italian VAT is 21% apparently. worth mailing him I reckon. I think the 3s is cheaper than the 3l

Italian VAT is 21% apparently. worth mailing him I reckon. I think the 3s is cheaper than the 3l

Wow really? I don't wish to pay more than £600.

Yeah it's over a 900mm so the S would be inadequate. :(

Looking at ways to mount the Grobeams... Is anyone aware of anything similar to the Mountaray that would still let me have Lilly pipes in the middle on the side of the tank?

Mountaray brackets look quite big for 2 led strips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Wow really? I don't wish to pay more than £600.

Yeah it's over a 900mm so the S would be inadequate. :(

If you work for a company that is VAT registered you could give him their VAT number and get him to invoice them c/o you and then you wont have to pay the VAT. Thats what I was going to do....

Oh please. That is ludicrous! I've had mine for a year now, and it's never fallen into the tank. It's quite secure.

Back