• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Found my way back..........

andyh

Hello:wave:

After what seems like an eternity with no tank and no time on UKAPS I am delighted to say there is water in my 60p again! This is after a wedge of TGM vouchers arrived for my birthday followed by a trip to Wrexham to visit TGM and i am all motivated again.

I will shortly starting a journal with all the usual ups and downs, far to many pictures and the scape that i can constantly tweak as i never get it quite right the first time.:crazy:

I have to be honest there is a lot of new faces on here, and lots of new plants as i found out today at TGM so i am keen to get back up to speed.

As i speak i am beavering away with bits of hose trying to get everything to fit back into the office. The holding tank in the garage has had some residents for far to long and they are ready to move into a planted paradise instead on the bogwood palace they currently reside in.

I hope a few of the old faces still hang around in here and look forward to getting back into the planted tank game once again.

Cheers
Andyh

Hello:wave:

After what seems like an eternity with no tank and no time on UKAPS I am delighted to say there is water in my 60p again! This is after a wedge of TGM vouchers arrived for my birthday followed by a trip to Wrexham to visit TGM and i am all motivated again.

I will shortly starting a journal with all the usual ups and downs, far to many pictures and the scape that i can constantly tweak as i never get it quite right the first time.:crazy:

I have to be honest there is a lot of new faces on here, and lots of new plants as i found out today at TGM so i am keen to get back up to speed.

As i speak i am beavering away with bits of hose trying to get everything to fit back into the office. The holding tank in the garage has had some residents for far to long and they are ready to move into a planted paradise instead on the bogwood palace they currently reside in.

I hope a few of the old faces still hang around in here and look forward to getting back into the planted tank game once again.

Cheers
Andyh

Nice to see you back here pal. I've been away a while too! :D

Welcome back Andy. Looking forward to more great scapes mate

How good is yours!!! Had a little glance through your journal last night. Very impressive that you have bred the choc's!
My tank will feature choc's they have been living in the holding tank all summer.

Hello nice to meet you Andy looking forward to seeing whats in store for ur tank

Thanks Dean

Back