• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Storm of the century

aliclarke86

Now I am not old enough to really remember the storm that what we are going to be seeing is compared too.

Is this going to have as huge an impact as the BBC are making out or..... is it going to be windy?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure we're all doomed, i half expect to see the four Horsemen riding down my street this afternoon.
I've stopped the papers & cancelled my PFK subscription
On the plus side, if the end is nigh, at least that gives me an excuse not to do the weekly water change
(i reserve the right to be totally wrong if a tree falls on my house)

If we had winds that strong all the time, we wouldn't be so bothered, because all the trees would be more secure and robust. But as it's not the case they grow tall and flimsy.
Just seen a huge branch snapped off and it's barely blowing.

I love a good storm though. Probably less so when I find half a tree through the audi in the morning.

Last winter we had quite a few trees down over roads. The detours were a pain:( .

Oh sugar not had anything that bad here but I do have some rather large trees right next to the garage .....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

We get hurricanes almost every year, sometimes multiple times. Hyper Kites,wind sail carts/boards are just a few things you can use to brighten your spirits. harness the wind and make something cool of it:)

Oh yeah, wear proper gear because your going to need it..

Back